Savour the softness of this Tara twin bed. The tall headboard and apron are each upholstered in an elegant, beige linen-look fabric. This soft material lightens your room while creating a cozy space you'll look forward to nestling up against. Button-tufting and square accent stitching also provide traditional touches. However, the clean-cut design and black wooden legs mean this fine slumbering space will look equally chic in a modern setting.
Width: 43" (109.2 cm)Height: 45.75" (116.2 cm)Depth: 80.25" (203.8 cm)
- Linen-look upholstery gives this soft bed year-round comfort.
- The padded, button-tufted headboard is as comfortable and practical as it is attractive.
- Black Asian hardwood legs add a modern touch that makes the fabric look even more enticing.
- Neutral tones open up the possibilities for choosing your bedding colours and patterns.
- Four slats and two central legs allow for the safe support of up to 400 pounds.
- This bedframe fits a standard twin-size mattress (boxspring required).
Regularly vacuum upholstery using cleaning attachments to remove dust and debris. For spills and stains, use a warranty-approved fabric cleaner according to package directions.Materials
Wood Type: Asian Hardwood and Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Meanwhile, MDF creates a durable, long-lasting and inexpensive product used in everything from cabinetry to furniture construction.
Leg Finish Colour: Black
The dashingly dark tone of this finish serves to highlight the touchable softness of the fabric upholstery.
Upholstery: Beige Linen-Look Fabric
Woven to look and feel like real linen, this man-made fabric provides a friendly touch to your entertaining space. Linen-look fabric is durable, easy to maintain and resistant to stretching.
Headboard Padding: High-Density Foam
High-density foam in the headboard provides you with comfortable. This firmly packed foam will return to its original shape every time you get up, so your headboard will feel just as good as if you were resting against it for the first time.