This multi-functional wardrobe is the stylish storage solution you’ve been searching for. Finished in a Dakota oak colour, this piece blends easily with most décor while adding earthy richness. The adjustable shelf and garment rod help showcase your apparel, ensuring you can always find your favourite shirt or pants in a hurry. Smaller attire or accessories can be conveniently housed in the lower drawer. Plus, the durable engineered wood construction is heat-, stain- and scratch-resistant.
Width: 28.97" (73.6 cm)Height: 71.18" (180.8 cm)Depth: 20.95" (53.2 cm)
Width: 71.63" (181.9 cm)Height: 4.75" (12.1 cm)Depth: 21.5" (54.6 cm)
116.00 lbs (52.6 kg)
- Transitional Style- Exudes timeless elegance while providing modern functionality.
- Dakota Oak Colour- Allows for a wide range of matching possibilities with existing furniture and room décor.
- Metal Accents- Handles looks striking against the rich, Dakota oak colour.
- Adjustable Shelf- Easily make room for shoes, hats and other accessories.
- Garment Rod - Proudly showcase your most stylish shirts, pants and more while keeping them crease-free.
- Lower Drawer- Conveniently store accessories, household items and more.
- Engineered Wood Construction- Environmentally friendly and extremely durable.
- Storage Cabinet: 29"W x 21"D x 71 1/10"H
Materials and Construction
Wood: Engineered Wood
Providing the warmth and beauty of natural wood, engineered wood can be beautifully finished with paints, stains and varnishes. This product is designed and manufactured to maximize the natural strength and stiffness characteristics of wood, making it a great alternative to its natural counterpart.
Finish: Paper Laminate
Paper Laminate finishes are extremely durable as they are heat, stain and scratch resistant, and won’t crack, split or warp over time. Composed of thin paper upon which a colour design or wood grain is printed and coated with a plastic resin, paper laminate finish provides a beautiful, stylish touch.
Finish Colour: Dakota Oak
Rich and earthy, the Dakota oak colour adds a sophisticated intensity to existing furniture and room décor.