Add a dash of industrial charm to your kitchen or dining room with this Nolita counter-height chair. The sturdy metal construction provides an eye-catching architecture that's thin but not delicate, durable while still elegant. The wooden seat adds an exciting harmony into the mix, finding artful balance between the manmade and natural elements. What results is a modern piece that is perfect for repose at the counter or bar.
Width: 17" (43.2 cm)Height: 35" (88.9 cm)Depth: 17" (43.2 cm)
Width: 18.5" (47.0 cm)Height: 16.5" (41.9 cm)Depth: 18.5" (47.0 cm)
17.75 lbs (8.0 kg)
- The oak-coloured seat offers a vibrant tone and plenty of character.
- A thin and durable metal base construction provides the stability you need to sit in comfort.
- These neutral industrial colours are a flawless fit with light shades and pastels, even distressed surfaces.
- Relax your feet along the metal footrest, helping you feel grounded while seated higher up.
Wipe down the surface of the furniture with a damp, clean cloth as needed.
- Floor to Seat Height: 24"
Wood: Rubberwood Solids and Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
Rubberwood, also known as parawood or Asian hardwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, rubberwood is recycled into home furnishings. MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material, much stronger than particleboard. It is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together with various resins.
Furniture Frame: Metal
Metal is an inherently strong material that is used to create solid furniture frames. Metal is easily recycled, making it an environmentally friendly choice for your home furniture.
Finish Colour: Oak and Grey
The rich, brown colour of the wood veneers paired with the grey metal furniture frames creates a striking harmony between traditional and industrial styles.