The bottom bunk regains part of its prestige with the Monarch twin/full bunk bed. For years, the top bunk has been the object of desire between siblings, but this space-saving arrangement provides a full-size sleeping space for those who prefer resting a little closer to the ground. Not only does this bunk bed make more room for activities, but built-in ladders allow for easy top-bunk access from either end. The sturdy metal construction makes for a stable and low-maintenance frame, with full-length guard rails on the top bunk to keep restless sleepers safely in their space.
Width: 78" (198.1 cm)Height: 60" (152.4 cm)Depth: 58" (147.3 cm)
Width: 76" (193.0 cm)Height: 6" (15.2 cm)Depth: 59" (149.9 cm)
99.00 lbs (44.9 kg)
- The metal construction creates a strong frame, providing stability and durability as your children grow.
- Make the most of a smaller bedroom with this space-saving design.
- Built-in ladders on either end of the bed allow for easy access to the top bunk.
- The neutral colour of the metal frame matches easily with existing and future colour schemes, and is suitable for any child's room.
- Full-length guard rails on the top bunk keep children from falling off as they roll around.
- This bed fits a standard twin-sized mattress on top, full-sized on the bottom (each sold separately).
- The top bunk can only fit a mattress up to 6 inches tall.
To remove dust or stuck-on materials, wipe the metal frame with a damp cloth as needed.Additional Dimensions:
Bed Frame: Metal
Metal is an inherently strong material used to create solid furniture frames. It is often easy to recycle, making it an environmentally-friendly choice for your home furniture.
Finish Colour: Silver
The neutral colour of this bed frame makes it easy to match your surrounding decor and bedding patterns, while delivering a modern feel to the room.