Belize Dining Table
Width: 72.00" (182.9 cm) Height: 30.00" (76.2 cm) Depth: 42.00" (106.7 cm)
Slotted and stylish, book this Belize dining table for your suppertime schedule. The slotted table legs let light pass through in enticing horizontal glimmers. Meanwhile, grey veneers lend a little elegance and sophistication to this wood furniture. Depending on how you decorate, you can enjoy a barnyard look or a taste of the tropics in your dining room. Best of all, two removable leaves let you extend this table for enough room to comfortably seat 10 people – the wire table glide mechanism also saves you from needing a second person to drop in or remove the extension leaves.
- Extend this table to 100 inches with the two removable leaves.
- Equal parts rustic, modern and exotic, this slotted wood design offers undeniable artistic appeal.
- A wire table glide mechanism makes it easier for one person to extend or contract this table.
- Solid pine capped in ash veneers makes for a strong and resilient piece of furniture.
- Decorate and colour match with ease thanks to this neutral, versatile shade of grey.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.
- Table – without Extension Leaves: 72" W x 30" H x 42" D
- Table – with Extension Leaves: 100" W x 30" H x 42" D
Wood Type: Pine
Furniture made with pine has a natural, creamy yellow colouring that looks elegant and adds warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface to hold finishes well.
Finish Type: Ash Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them. Ash has a pronounced grain providing a beautiful texture and colouring with the right stain.
Finish Colour: Grey
This versatile shade pairs with nearly anything. It exudes elegance while maintaining a softness that accentuates your dining accessories and surrounding decor.