Enjoy nursery furniture almost as cute as your baby with this Monarch Hill changing station. The steel tubes finished in non-toxic grey paint and dotted with crafted ball castings are reminiscent of the wrought iron furnishings of the Victorian era. This scratch-proof, scuff-proof frame also features two open shelves for convenient access to diapers and other nearby necessities. The top changing tray also has room for a small pad to rest your baby and make changing time more comfy. Best of all, each purchase supports the Little Seeds Animal Habitat initiative.
Width: 34.19" (86.8 cm)Height: 39.94" (101.4 cm)Depth: 19" (48.3 cm)
- Enjoy this traditional look inspired by Victorian wrought iron furnishings.
- The upper shelf offers room for a small mattress pad (sold separately) to rest your baby.
- Two storage shelves let you keep diapers and baby wipes close at hand.
- This piece meets or exceeds stability standards; an anti-tip kit is included for extra protection.
- The non-toxic, easy-to-clean painted grey steel frame also resist scratches and scuffs.
- Beautifully crafted ball castings on the spindles make for another elegant detail.
- Each purchase supports the Little Seeds Animal Habitat initiative. Learn more at www.littleseedskids.com.
Dust the finish with a soft, dry cloth on a regular basis. For a more in-depth clean, wipe the product's surface with a soft cloth dipped in a mild detergent and water solution. Promptly wipe the surface dry with a clean cloth to help prevent rust from forming. Using harsh chemicals is not recommended, as they may harm the product's finish and reduce its lifespan.Materials
Steel is an inherently strong yet flexible material used to construct machinery, buildings and furniture frames.
Finish Type: Non-Toxic Paint
Protective and colourful, painted furniture pieces contribute an elegant character to your home.
Finish Colour: Grey
The neutral grey tones of the finish create a calm and comforting feel for your infant's room.