Some seats invite guests to the dining area more enticingly than others, and few do it better than this Caroline wing chair. Packed with high-density foam and additional springs and support webbing, this is one seat you can sink into and stay toe-curlingly comfortable for hours. The ivory-coloured fabric upholstery is both a richly textured and handsome contrast to the wooden, wire-brushed legs. Even when the seat is left vacant, the diamond-pattern button tufting seems to advertise that this dignified chair is ready for its next visitors.
Width: 20.5" (52.1 cm)Height: 38.5" (97.8 cm)Depth: 25" (63.5 cm)
- The ivory, linen-look fabric is easy to coordinate with other patterns while also delaying the appearance of dust or discolouration.
- Enjoy this seat either as a standalone piece or for a spot of distinction at either end of the table.
- Attractive, diamond-pattern button tufting lines the backrest.
- Wings on either side of the backrest add a sense of stateliness and let you nuzzle your arms on their lined surface.
- A mix of high-density foam, sinuous springs and webbing create a seat you'll be able to enjoy for hours at a time.
- Wire-brushed, rubberwood legs add a handmade and heirloom quality to this comfy chair.
Regularly vacuum upholstery using cleaning attachments to remove dust and debris. For spills and stains, use a warranty-approved fabric cleaner according to package directions.Materials
Chair Legs: Rubberwood
Rubberwood, also known as parawood or Asian hardwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Chair Frame: Pine and Plywood
Pine is a strong wood that creates very durable furniture. Plywood is used for its resistance to cracking, shrinkage, and warping. The combination of pine and plywood create a very strong framework for furniture structures.
Seat Cover: Ivory Linen-Look Fabric
Woven to look and feel like real linen, this man-made fabric provides a friendly touch to your entertaining space. Linen-look fabric is durable, easy to maintain and resistant to stretching.
Seat Padding: High-Density Foam
Thick, high-density foam is found in the chair's seat and back. This premium foam is better able to spring back after each use, helping your dining chairs last longer.
Seat Support: Webbing and Sinuous Springs
A webbing support structure strengthens the seat and backing, providing you with years of continuous comfort, long-term durability and sturdiness. Metal sinuous springs prevent sagging and increase the longevity of furniture.