Store your dining accessories in style with the Noelle server. White as snow, the glossy lacquer finish adds instant brightness to your space. To each side is a cabinet with an off-axis drawer that closes flush without the need for outer hardware, delivering a clean look. Meanwhile, the centre trapezoid offers open shelving, with two glass shelves to show off your most eye-catching pieces. Taken together, this server shows that sleek modern design isn't just for tech gadgets.
Width: 63.00" (160.0 cm)Height: 33.75" (85.7 cm)Depth: 18.75" (47.6 cm)
- The geometric design brings a sleek modern charm to your dining area.
- A radiant white finish lightens up the room while allowing for endless decorating options.
- Medium density fibreboard creates the perfect smooth surface for the lustrous lacquer coating.
- Open storage with two glass shelves lets you display your dining treasures.
- Two outer cabinets help keep your room tidy and stylish.
Dust with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Wipe up spills immediately.Materials
Wood: Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF)
MDF is an extremely strong and versatile material that is man-made using heat and pressure to fuse small wood fibres together. The result is a wood that is durable, long-lasting and inexpensive. Meanwhile, stainless steel is an inherently strong material that is used to create solid furniture frames and striking details.
Finish Type: Lacquer
Made from shellac dissolved in a synthetic substance, lacquer dries to form a hard, protective coating for wood and other construction materials. When buffed and polished, lacquer delivers a beautiful sheen.
Finish Colour: White
Delivering a clean and bright look to your room, white is an extremely versatile canvas for decorating with colourful accessories.
Glass is sturdy and can support a lot of weight, yet has a light, thin design for an elegant finish.