Give your dining space an air of elegance with this beautiful buffet and hutch set, which features tasteful carving and is finished with brass accents and drawer handles. The lovely medium oak finish of the set matches any dining room décor imaginable. The hutch shows off your finest china, while the storage in the buffet has space for more dining room items.
- Key Features
- - Buffet and hutch are finished in a traditional oak colour with brass accents and handles.
- - A beveled mirror sits behind the display area, giving the illusion of more space.
- - Solid yellow wood and oak veneers ensure this is a durable buffet and hutch set.
- - Tasteful carvings in the buffet and hutch add a classy touch.
- Dimensions & Specifications
- Buffet & Hutch: 62"W x 18"D x 81"H.
- Materials & Construction
- Wood/Finish Type: Yellow Wood/Oak Veneers;
Oak is a stable wood that is resistant to warping and shrinking, and holds glue and nails very well. Ripple figuring may occur, increasing the value of the timber for veneer and furniture-making. Harder wood allows your console to stay looking better longer without splitting or cracking.
- Finish Colour: Oak;
Mission-styled look and easily adaptable to virtually any colour scheme!
- Hardware: Brass;
Brass gives off a distinct antique gold colour, making it desirable for decoration and use on quality furniture.
- Drawer Construction: French and English Dovetail with Full-Extension Ball-Bearing Glides;
Dovetailing is a joint technique commonly used to join the sides of a drawer to the front. Tightly fitting dovetails resist twisting forces and control the lumber's tendency to warp. English and French dovetailing are very strong locking joints, often found in special applications like curved drawer fronts and is evidence of quality furniture.
- General Construction: Kiln Dried, Corner-Blocked, Glued and Screwed;
Kilns are large ovens in which wood is dried or cured through carefully controlled heat and humidity. Kiln drying removes about 93% of the moisture from wood. Wood that has been kiln dried resists warping, splitting and cracking. In the frames of high stress points an extra block of wood is added to joints in order to give additional support; this is referred to as 'corner-blocked'; Excellent quality, long-lasting and durable.