This Ironworks server and bar cabinet brings an industrial attitude to your dining room – not to mention a party for whenever you're in the mood. Pop open the central cabinet for access to all your spirits and cocktail utensils. Below, a 20-bottle wine rack lets you stock for even the thirstiest of soirees. And on either side, two glass-door cabinets and a pair of drawers let you keep your dining accessories neat and organized. Whether you're trend conscious or just looking for a great piece of furniture, there's a lot to love about this dining-side storage solution.
Width: 64.5" (163.8 cm)Height: 42" (106.7 cm)Depth: 18.1" (46.0 cm)
- Beautiful and industrial – this striking piece brings the best of garage style to your home.
- Birch veneers with inlay grooves and a patina tone make for a lavish and lustrous surface.
- The bar cabinet lifts open and offers plenty of convertible storage space.
- Tuck items neatly away in the wine rack, glass cabinets and drawers.
- Rivet plates along the top corners and legs place the hardware accents front and centre.
- Hanging drawer handles, round knobs and end bars add to the industrial motif.
- The sturdy metal base gives a double dose of style and strong structural integrity.
- Decorating this piece is a cinch thanks to the neutral tones and broad surfaces.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.Materials
Wood Type: Asian Hardwood
Asian hardwood, also known as parawood or rubberwood, is one of the most durable and eco-friendly woods in the furniture market today. Once the tree's latex sap is collected for other industries, Asian hardwood is recycled into home furnishings. The dense grain makes it stable and strong, and the naturally light undertone accurately holds the intended stain colour.
Finish Type: Birch Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them. Birch wood is fine-grained and pale in colour, and can be polished to an attractive satin-like sheen.
Finish Colour: Old Grey
This neutral tone has a patina appearance, evoking even more of an heirloom industrial look to this collection.
Legs and Hardware: Metal
Metal is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Rest easy knowing this metal piece will meet your household needs.