Inspire your home with rustic character with this Bowery server, part of the Scott Living collection. Like fine dining, the beauty of this design is all in the details. Up top, a solid plank of sheesham wood makes up the entire counter surface – no veneers, just polished wood. The staggered design gives you two great places to show off your best dining decor. And below, a four-compartment storage cabinet floats mesmerizingly in the metal frame between the floor and the counter. Stand back and admire the beauty of this dining sidekick.
Width: 69" (175.3 cm)Height: 36" (91.4 cm)Depth: 18" (45.7 cm)
- Dark metal and wild woodgrain details give rise to this gorgeous, rustic-industrial style.
- You'll appreciate plenty of closed storage space within the four cabinets
- Live edges along the counter surface give each piece its own unique character.
- Dark knobs dot the cabinet doors for another intriguing accent.
- A metal frame holds up the floating storage cabinet for a gravity-defying look.
- Grey undertones in the solid sheesham wood tabletop enhance the two-tone finish.
- Part of the Scott Living collection, this piece is exclusive to The Brick in Canada.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.Materials
Seat Surface: Sheesham Wood
Also referred to as Indian rosewood, sheesham is known for its golden brown colour and dark streaks, as well as its coarser texture. This wood's natural toughness and its ready acceptance of waxes and polish give it a lustrous look and exceptional durability.
Finish Colour: Rustic Brown with Grey Undertones
This finish preserves the natural look of the wood, complementing the woodgrain without overshadowing the live edges. The grey undertones create a starker contrast that elevates this item to showpiece status.
Base and Cabinet Knobs: Metal
Metal is known to maintain sturdy support, yet can be heated and bent into eye-catching designs. Rest easy knowing this metal piece will meet your household needs.