Slotted and stylish, book this Belize curio and hutch for your suppertime schedule. The slotted cabinet drawers let light pass through, offering enticing glimpses of your dining accessories. Up top, the glass doors and cabinets make a stellar home for your family heirlooms. Depending on how you decorate, this rustic contemporary style can be dressed up or dressed down to serve whichever mood you like best. Meanwhile, grey veneers lend a little elegance and sophistication to this wood furniture. Love interior illumination" LED lighting in both levels of this two-piece display unit brightens your dining area.
- Touch LED lighting in both cabinets offers a beautiful, illuminated look.
- Equal parts rustic, modern and exotic, this design offers undeniable artistic appeal.
- From the two slotted cabinets to the glass doors and shelving, enjoy the plentiful display spaces.
- Solid pine capped in ash veneers makes for strong and resilient furniture frames.
- Decorate and colour match with ease thanks to this neutral, versatile shade of grey.
Dust the wood finish with a soft, clean cloth as needed. Strong chemical cleaners are not suggested, as they may damage the wood's finish.
- Curio: 38" W x 33.75" H x 18" D
- Hutch: 38" W x 44" H x 18" D
Wood Type: Pine
Furniture made with pine has a natural, creamy yellow colouring that looks elegant and adds warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface to hold finishes well.
Finish Type: Ash Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them. Ash has a pronounced grain providing a beautiful texture and colouring with the right stain.
Finish Colour: Grey
This versatile shade pairs with nearly anything. It exudes elegance while maintaining a softness that accentuates your dining accessories and surrounding decor.
Cabinet Doors and Hutch Shelving: Glass
Glass is sturdy and can support a lot of weight, yet has a light, thin design for an elegant finish.