Transform your bedroom into a forest retreat with this Tacoma queen-size bed. The look is simple yet supremely stylish – pine veneers which have been hand distressed reproduce the dark and rustic look of the west coast woods. This classic look makes it perfect for coordinating bedding with the broad panels of the headboard and footboard. Lastly, the sturdy foundation of solid pine reinforced with five slats delivers the durability you deserve for your sleeping space.
Width: 63" (160.0 cm)Height: 56" (142.2 cm)Depth: 86" (218.4 cm)
- Instantly add rustic charm to your room thanks to the wire-brushed pine veneers.
- Five support slats provide extra structural stability across the base of the bed.
- Colour coordinate with a wide range of shades thanks to this dark and versatile brown.
- This bed fits a standard queen-size mattress set and is ideally suited for a low-profile boxspring (boxspring required).
Dust the furniture frame with a soft, clean cloth as needed.
- Headboard: 63" W x 56" H x 2" D
- Footboard: 63" W x 22" H x 2.75" D
- Rails: 81" W x 5.75" H x 0.75" D
Wood Type: Pine
Furniture made with pine has a natural, creamy yellow colouring that looks elegant and adds warmth to the home. Pine has a tight grain pattern with a smooth surface to hold finishes well.
Finish Type:Wire-Brushed Pine Veneers
By gluing a thin layer of beautiful wood grain onto quality construction materials, veneers provide a striking texture and finish to furniture. Veneers won’t warp, crack or split over time, which keeps your products looking as good as the day you bought them.
Finish Colour: Antique Pine
This deep shade of brown is reminiscent of the lush, mature look of a forest, pairing extremely well with soft shades, pastels or earth tones.